In order to submit eligible entries to Kitchen Insight Contest, it is worth noticing the following procedure:
*Contestants register at homepage to receive an email containing the 3D model file of Prime+ Edition refrigerator.
• Entries must be sent directly to the mailbox: email@example.com. The period for submission of entry will close on October 10, 2021. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on October 10, 2021 to be counted as eligible.
• Entries submitted by post will not be accepted.
• The premises must be a residential space. Galleries, retail, commercial, hospitality, public entertainment, educational, and other non-residential environments are not eligible.
• The entries must feature the Panasonic Prime+ Edition fridge. Contestants are free to choose the color and material for the refrigerator product to match their design.
• Download the 3D product model file
Qualified entry must have the following items:
• At least 06 (six) color photos of complete kitchen space design, of which at least one photo is taken (zoomed) close to the refrigerator product, so that the Sponsor can effectively identify and validate the product model.
• 01 File (PDF format) kitchen space floor plan
• 01 File format (doc. or PDF) showing the author's design message (maximum 1000 characters)
• Registration form according to the qualified form at LINK
• Photo of the front & back of the identity card (if the contestant is an individual, or a group; a photo of the representative or group leader if contestants join as a group)
• Companies or architecture office, interior design studio send entries in large quantities attach the Business Registration Certificate for authentication.
Contestants submit entry with the following subject line: [Name of contestant/Name of the representative/Name of organization]_Submission for Kitcheninsight2021
III. RULES OF FILE ORDER AND TITLES
Entrants submit the files in the following order and naming:
1. Design message explaining the idea: [Contestant/team name] – message
2. Design image file: [Contestant's name/team name/company name] – design
3. Floor plan, perspective drawing: [Contestant name/group name/company name] – layout
4. Registration form
5. Photo of identity card / Business registration